How to Manage Change in Challenging Times 2013
Location:The Conference Room, Digbeth Court
162 High Street
- Find an event in your area
How to Master Change in Challenging Times
Self-Management in Workplace Transitions
Where 1 is little change and 10 is massive change, how much change are you experiencing in your life right now?
Attend this course and gain the skills and confidence to manoeuvre through work and life transitions with ease, flair and confidence.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to manage different personality types
- Know what to do to get to the next stage of the Cycle of Change
- Shift to a positive perspective with Coaching techniques and activities
- Develop skills of job focus and success in workplace transition
- Have confidence in your use of a rang of Change Mastery skills
- Become certified as a Master of Personal Change.
09.30am – 12.30pm or 6.00 – 9.00pm
Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
Regular Cost £25.00
Free until 31st JANUARY 2013
0121 411 9500
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
You want to develop, engage and retain your staff, right?...
This month’s edition of our Student Series has been inspired by men - and the people...
Sometimes it can be hard to switch off after a hard day,...