From Stress to Success
Location:The Clophill Centre
- Find an event in your area
Stress is a gift from nature; a signal to change something or get help, which if not heeded can leave as feeling emotionally and physically unwell.
Reclaim your life with this one day, fast practical course that will:
1. Give you an understanding of stress by explaining:
- How it affects us and our performance
- The way in which our functioning changes under stress
- That vicious cycles of stress can be replaced healthily, with virtuous cycles
2. Show you how to respond by teaching you how to:
- Get and stay calm, build methods of intervention
- Audit and check how well your needs are being met
- Engage your own resources, change your patterns and build coping responses
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
We explore this rapidly expanding aspect of coaching, from an expert in the...
There’s good days and bad days, but what can you do when...
Life Coach Directory blogger Kat shares her thoughts on The Happiness Planner after...