From Stress to Success
Location:The Clophill Centre
- Find an event in your area
Stress is a gift from nature; a signal to change something or get help, which if not heeded can leave as feeling emotionally and physically unwell.
Reclaim your life with this one day, fast practical course that will:
1. Give you an understanding of stress by explaining:
- How it affects us and our performance
- The way in which our functioning changes under stress
- That vicious cycles of stress can be replaced healthily, with virtuous cycles
2. Show you how to respond by teaching you how to:
- Get and stay calm, build methods of intervention
- Audit and check how well your needs are being met
- Engage your own resources, change your patterns and build coping responses
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
Ready to become your own boss? Here are our top tips for starting your freelance...
In the spirit of National Work Life Week, we asked the...
What is work-life balance, and can we really achieve...