Feel the fear and do it anyway self-development group meeting
Date & Time:9th April 2018, 7pm - 9pm
2 Bancroft Road
- Find an event in your area
These are stand alone sessions, there is no requirement to have attended any previous sessions or to have read or own the book.
These sessions are for you if you:
- Want to meet like minded people who share a passion for being at your best - even on the days you don't feel like it!
- Want to find easy to use tools to help you manage everyday stresses.
- Build up your resilience to handle anything that happens.
- Taking your first step or well on your journey to getting what you want from life.
- Looking for some support, motivation or encouragement.
We look at the tools and techniques in this world famous book Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway and bring in many other ideas and strategies from the Positive Psychology movement.
We decide on the following months topic at each meeting so please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
or signup to the mailing list http://www.steps-forward.co.uk/contact-us/
or follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FeelTheFearAndDoItAnyway/
or Twitter @feelthefear2 to find out what's coming up.
To help me prepare it would be much appreciated if you could purchase your ticket in advance and mark yourself as attending.
About the host
I am a licenced trainer for Susan Jeffers, author of the international best seller Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway® and coupled with my coaching, NLP and life experiences I am passionate about paying forward the learning.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
There’s no need to fall into a financial hole over the festive...
You may have heard of the importance of 'better business...
Our tips for breaking out of habit and finding comfort in...