Feel the fear and do it anyway - 1 day workshop
Date & Time:13th May 2017, 9.30am - 4pm
Cost:£135 (earlybird £105 or £88 per person if booking more than one place)
2 Bancroft Road
- Find an event in your area
Does fear stop you from...
- Enjoying time alone.
- Saying yes to invitations.
- Being ‘you’.
- Having a ‘go’.
- Communicating confidently and effectively with others.
- Starting or ending a relationship.
- Believing in yourself.
- Saying ‘no’.
- Applying for promotion.
- Being part of the team.
- Giving great presentations.
- Getting the best from your staff.
- Speaking confidently to your colleagues and boss.
- Asking for help and advice.
- Actively seeking and embracing change.
- Making those phone calls to potential clients.
- Getting started.
- Talking with confidence about your business.
- Trying something different.
- Thinking big and planning to grow.
- Networking confidently.
Is your head full of ‘if only...’?
Does that little voice inside you keep you from dreaming?
Do you say to yourself ‘Is this it?’
What would it feel like to know that you couldn’t fail, that you could handle anything that life offers? How inspired and empowered would you feel? Once you recognise that everyone has fears life becomes so much easier. You will use the energy fear generates to move you forwards - to do and get what you want from life - living in your ‘flow’ and reaching your full potential.
Would you like...
- To meet some like minded people?
- A day all to yourself?
- Time to think about you?
- To make some new friends?
- Have access to expert advice?
- To know that you are not alone?
- Learn some life lasting tools to use in everyday life and during challenging times?
- Learn how to enjoy what you already have and to get what you don’t have?
- To change what you don’t want in your life?
- Access to ongoing support?
How can I help?
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear... and Do It Anyway® this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for thirty years.
Feedback from this workshop has described it as ‘a life changing day’, - using interactive sessions and exercises designed to accommodate all learning styles you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you, your business and your relationships back. You will discover how you can change your thinking and experience living from an entirely new perspective.
- Understand how your belief system developed and how you can change any limiting behaviour.
- Learn the truth about fear, where it comes from and how you can use it to energise and motivate yourself.
- Learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance.
- Take away strategies to make well informed decisions faster and with certainty.
- Give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt and fear.
- Learn and try out strategies to combat fear and expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow and become the person you want to be.
- Take away strategies to use in everyday life to keep you motivated and resilient in an ever changing world.
- Learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Handle that negative chatter box, allowing you to build up your confidence and self-belief.
- Improve all of your relationships.
About the host
As an accredited Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway trainer Alison has the support of Susan's (Susan Jeffers the author) husband, Mark, to develop and run these highly popular workshops. Coupled with a varied life experience, coaching, hypnotherapy and training skills these workshops have been described as fun, energetic, mind-blowing & life changing.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
Returning to work after a...
This week, we look deeper into the different types of...
Feeling unaccomplished? We've got 5 ways to inject...