Diploma in hypnotherapy and NLP
Location:ARW Building, Unit 11 & 12
Baldock Development Estate
- Find an event in your area
Enhance your ability as a coach by learning to use the power of hypnosis especially conversational hypnosis:
Diploma in hypnotherapy and NLP (Dip Hyp).
Eligibility to join the following organisations as a practitioner:
- The National General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHR).
- The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
The course starts on 12th and 13th May 2017 in Baldock, Hertfordshire.
18 days training over nine months.
Call now to book your place to develop a new career or to enhance your existing business skills: 01462 643426 or 07976644882, or email me.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will gain your diploma in hypnotherapy, be able to start a new and rewarding career as a hypnotherapist or use the skills you’ve learnt to enhance your existing career and personal life.
This skills gained during this course can benefit those working in a wide range of professions including teaching, sales, coaching, management, the police force and public services and many more. A bonus is that the practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) training is fully integrated into the diploma course.
You study on a part-time basis so that you can continue to work. The course is generally run on a Friday and Saturday of each month from 9am to 5pm.
The course requires home study which includes the completion of assignments, personal research, practice and various practical tasks between each weekend in order that you progress in your learning.
- Ericksonian, conversational and Elman based hypnotic interventions and inductions.
- Treatment approaches for panic, anxiety, depression, stopping smoking, weight-loss etc.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) including SWISH, timeline and phobia cure approaches.
- Pain management.
- Approaches to coaching.
- Practice building.
Video extract of the course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52MGc0-jARE
My message to you:
- National occupation standards fully covered.
- Eligibility to join the National General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHR) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Small groups.
- Supervised work with volunteers during the course.
- 12-month support on graduation.
I am a qualified hypnotherapist, coach, lecturer/trainer and hold qualifications in conversational, Ericksonian, Elman and stage hypnosis. I regularly work with clients and provide supervision to other qualified hypnotherapists.
Location of the course in relation to:
- London Kings Cross - 35 minutes.
- Cambridge - 30 minutes.
- Milton Keynes - 50 minutes.
- Peterborough - 55 minutes.
- Watford - 35 minutes.
The course will potentially touch on your personal issues and there will be ample opportunity for you to privately address any issues that arise to enable you to succeed.
About the host
David Owen, is a hypnotherapist and coach with over 13 years experience in Herts. He runs a diploma in hypnotherapy & NLP (validated by the GHR and CNHC) and provides supervision & specialist training events for other therapists. He has published, The Discovery Technique, for individuals & therapists and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
There’s no need to fall into a financial hole over the festive...
You may have heard of the importance of 'better business...
Our tips for breaking out of habit and finding comfort in...