Change your financial destiny
Date & Time:25th September 2016, 2.30pm - 6.30pm
326 Earl's Court Road
- Find an event in your area
Agenda for the workshop
Are you tired of not knowing where your life is heading?
Do you know how to manage your time in the most efficient way?
Do you have a true purpose in life?
Are you living up to your full potential?
If you answered 'no' to any of these questions, then this the talk is for you.
We are so busy thinking about the past and worrying about the future that we hardly have time to be in the present moment and reflect on these questions. We are constantly in a survival mode, waiting for some miracle to happen that would change our lives for the better. Unfortunately, these miracles are very rare. So the only way to succeed and be happy is to take our lives into our hands and start enjoying this beautiful rollercoaster, so called life.
Did you know that there is enough money in the world for each of us to be a millionaire?
- Have you ever wondered why some people become extremely wealthy and successful while others are struggling throughout their life? Our beliefs and associations around money and wealth are responsible for all that. The good news is that we can change our money blueprint.
- Most of us are exchanging time for money. Unfortunately, that is how society works. But we don’t have to accept this situation; we can break the time and money link once and for all.
- Would you like your money to work for you and not the other way around? Are you currently generating any passive income streams?
- Do you have a money management system in place? Would you like to know a method that is extremely simple but can no doubt change your life for the better?
- Are you aiming for perfectionism and/or do you procrastinate a lot?
- Do you have a never failing recipe to deal with the fear of failure?
At this workshop, we will talk about all these subjects and many more. I will give you some amazing tips on how to start moving towards achieving financial freedom, that you can start implementing right away after the event.
Book your ticket now to secure your place. Make sure you don't miss out!
If you have trouble finding the place, call me at 07481 438138.
£25 per person.
About the venue
The Bolton is right in the heart of Kensington. It is a relaxed chain pub with big screen sport, live music and Irish-influenced food and drink menus. It is ideally located for trips to Earls Court exhibition centre, the Natural History Museum and Chelsea Football Ground.
- Five Cask Marque accredited real ales, plus an excellent range of speciality lagers, beers and ciders.
- Pleasing menu of classic pub food.
- Gloriously good Sunday roasts and bloody Mary cocktails.
About the host
My name is Orsi and I'm a qualified life and business coach. In 2015 I decided to finally follow my heart. I left my corporate career behind and started coaching people on a full-time basis. Please remember, it is never too late to be who you are meant to be. But please take at least the first step towards your dreams today!
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
Swamped with work? We feel your pain! Below are our top tips to increase...
We speak to positive psychology coach Tina Campbell to...
Be prepared for your next interview with these...