Career planning workshop in London
Date & Time:20th January 2018, 9am - 6pm
- Find an event in your area
Who is this for?
This workshop is for you if you wonder whether you are in the right career and want to explore your options.
What will we do?
Together we will work through the most powerful exercises from my book "Falling in love with your job - How to create more fulfilment and excitement in your career". They are the same exercises that gave me all the information I needed before I left the golden cage of corporate life in the City of London to re-train as a transformational coach.
What will you get from it?
The workshop will help you answer the following questions:
- What is most important to you in life?
- How do you want your job to fit into your bigger life goals?
- What ways of working are most effective for you?
- What does a healthy work-life balance look like for you?
- What do you love doing so much that you would feel energised and inspired if it was part of your daily job?
- What do you want your mission in life to be?
I strongly advise you not to change your job or career before you have found answers these questions. They will give you critical information that you need to ensure that your next career move will be right for you.
Your ticket includes a token to take the Wealth Dynamics psychometric test (worth US$97) which will help you establish your personal strengths and what type of role in a company or business would leverage them best.
What outcome can you expect?
For most people, changing their job or career is a process that takes time. For this reason, I cannot guarantee that you will have made a specific career decision at the end of the workshop. However, I can promise you that at the end of the workshop:
- You will have found your own answers to the six critical questions I mentioned above.
- You will have created momentum for changing your career.
- You will have connected to people who are on the same journey as you.
- You will have learned a new way of looking at your life and taking charge of.
This is not a marketing event like you may have seen from other coaches. There will be no selling, just pure and powerful content. I will guide you through the key exercises that I use with my private clients over several months and at a significant financial investment to them.
The outcome of this journey may be that you decide to stay in your current job, find a new one, change career or set up your own business.
Let's get started!
Book your ticket now to join this action packed intensive career planning workshop. Spaces are limited to 10 people and I only run this workshop once per year.
My standard private career coaching packages start at £1,600, but you will only pay £249 for the one-day workshop, at which I will take you through the same processes that I use with my private clients.
This price includes a free psychometric test that would otherwise cost US$97 if purchased on its own.
I also offer a VIP ticket at £329, which includes the above plus:
- A 60 minute private follow up session with me either face to-face in London or via Skype (normal price £200).
- A free signed copy of my book "Falling in Love with Your Job" (retail price £19.90).
This career planning workshop will mark the start of your journey to living a fulfilled life. Since it is much easier to grow when you're surrounded by like-minded individuals, you'll be invited to join a private Facebook group, where you'll be able to discuss your progress with me and other motivated workshop participants.
About the host
Having worked in law and financial services for over 23 years, I understand modern working life with its challenges and opportunities. I am trained in various coaching disciplines and accredited by the International Coach Federation. I am the author of the book "Falling in Love With Your Job". This workshop follows key processes from this book.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
There’s no need to fall into a financial hole over the festive...
You may have heard of the importance of 'better business...
Our tips for breaking out of habit and finding comfort in...