Be a game changer. The personal performance coaching and salutogenic model course. Accredited
Date:27th October 2016 - 6th April 2017
Cost:A certified course, including the final assessment and the certification - £1,700 per student
Location:Glasdir Skills Academy
- Find an event in your area
The course is designed for those who would like:
- To become a professional coach as a career choice.
- To enrich one's professional portfolio with a recognised coaching qualification.
- Are in a managerial role and wish to develop their abilities further.
- To gain coaching techniques for your personal benefits.*
The personal performance coaching and salutogenic model course is unique and based on the newly developed model, published in the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring.
The course consists of six modules: one full training day for each model, self-study with supportive practical session 2-3 weeks later.
The final assessment for the certification: three coaching sessions with a client plus a final assessment written paper - 10 questions.
* there is an option to study the course for personal benefits without exams and certification at reduced costs.
About the host
Salutogenic Coaching Model was developed by Marina Kogan along with two other coaches and published in the International Journal for Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring on August 10, 2014.
During the course the participants will study different issues of coaching, master 2 models and practice the new coaching skills in the supportive environment.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
In the first part of our...
(hint: it’s about more than just the...
The job interview - it’s the intimidating part of any job...