Alpha Waves "Stop smoking now!" pilot course
- Find an event in your area
Alpha Waves Stop Smoking Now! Pilot Course
Suitable for NLP Practitioners
Please Contact Us for dates and venue details or to register an interests (NB: venue may change from that listed)
A special invitation for NLP practitioners to attend this inaugural two- day pilot course, to learn how to help clients to stop smoking. Featuring the 'Alpha Waves Stop Smoking NOW!' tried & trusted, three-hour package.
I created this smoking cessation programme in 1998 to help smokers to stop. Initially I trained my husband Eddie and son Jake (both NLPers) to use the package, with the intention that Alpha Waves would train people nationwide (to become 'Alpha Waves NLP Stop Smoking Now!' Practitioners). Although the training was designed to be suitable for coaches and trainers with and without NLP experience, we found that a prior understanding of NLP (ideally a qualification) was essential to make this particular course successful for coaches and their clients. Since then we have worked directly with clients, to great success. Consequently, Alpha Waves is now eager to share this valuable resource by running courses for NLP Practitioners.
Why a Pilot Course?
I am confident that this course will provide the skills needed to become an 'Alpha Waves Stop Smoking Now!' Practitioner. However, in the interest of research and development I would like to assess the course timings and process when applied to a larger group of delegates. Those of you that have worked with me before will know that I am an experienced trainer and this aspect will not detract from the content or quality of tuition.
The course comprises:
- 2 full day's tuition: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- On-site support from NLP-trained course assistants
- Course handouts, which incorporate a specific hypnosis script that supports the Alpha Waves Hypnosis CD designed for your clients
- 8 copies of the Alpha Waves Hypnosis CD (an allocation for your first 8 clients, further CDs are available at a subsidised price for course participants and will cost £5.00 each, excluding postage)
- Course Attendance Certificate and approval to use the title 'Alpha Waves PDS Stop Smoking Now!' Coach
- Provision of skills designed to extend your NLP toolkit and attract new clients
- Skilled and inspiring tuition from your trainer, Antonia Boyle. For more on Antonia, please Click Here.
- Introductory talk
- Study of the techniques and models used including discussion and practical work. A number of components may be familiar to some, however it is beneficial to refresh and explore different applications
- An introduction to EFT and how to use it
- Using your voice (tone, pitch & cadence)to best effect during the hypnosis element
- Demonstrations and practice of all components that constitute the 'three hour package'
- During the last three hours of the course, hands-on practice with a 'smoker'. Ideally you will be able to secure the attendance of your own 'guinea pig' in the form of a client that smokes (and would like to give up). However, if that is not possible we will aim to find one for you.
What is required of you?
- Suited to NLP Practitioner level or above
- Commitment to attending the full 2 day course
- Fee of £250.00 to include full tuition, course handouts, hypnosis script and 8 CDs. NB: As the course is a pilot the price is heavily discounted (normally £400.00). We are confident that you will recoup this investment with your first client.
For further details please Contact Us or call/email Antonia Boyle directly:
01959 562888 / email@example.com
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
You want to develop, engage and retain your staff, right?...
This month’s edition of our Student Series has been inspired by men - and the people...
Sometimes it can be hard to switch off after a hard day,...