All I want for Xmas is some 'me time' - 1 day retreat
Date & Time:20th January 2018, 10am - 4pm
Location:Down Hall Hotel
- Find an event in your area
It's building up to that hectic and fabulous festive season when you'll probably be spending money on everyone for gifts they love and wonderful Xmas experiences.
But what about you?.....
Will you be treating yourself? Don't you deserve to put the focus on what you want or need as well?
Then, this transformational mini-retreat will enable you to take some 'me time' and put in to place plans to make 2018 your best year yet!
You can join Jo and a maximum of 8 other women for a day of personal development, motivation and rejuvenation.
Jo's worked with hundreds of women to successfully build their self-worth and confidence so they feel excited and engaged with life and now's your opportunity.
Whilst being spoilt for the day, you'll learn new ways to be kind and compassionate to yourself.
Jo will support you to:
- Identify the key changes you want to put in place for 2018 and be motivated to achieve them
- Understand the mindset roadblocks that are holding you back from being an authentic and confident version of yourself
- Learn new strategies and techniques that you can incorporate easily into your hectic life
You'll focus on some of the most common challenges Jo's clients discuss with her, such as:
- Quietening that inner critical voice
- Getting out of your head when you're overthinking and ruminating
- Having the courage to take new opportunities and risks
- Changing the habit of worrying what others think
- Being free of people pleasing and instead valuing and respecting your wants and needs
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to meet new friends, relax, rejuvenate and reboot for 2018. All in the gorgeous surroundings of Down Hall Hotel.
Your day includes:
- 5 hours of personal development with Jo in the Eden Suite of Down Hall Hotel
- delicious lunch in the fabulous Down Hall Hotel
- tea and coffee
- 60mins follow up call with Jo to embed what you've learnt
- and plenty of fun and laughs!
P.S. - Why not put in on your list to Santa this year
About the host
Jo is the leading UK confidence and career impact coach. She works with women to help them overcome their self-doubts and build their confidence and self-esteem, so they can achieve things they never imagined they could. Based in Bishops Stortford, Jo offers face to face coaching, Skype and telephone and also online coaching programmes.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...
If it's not right for you, don't...
Do you run your own business? Get the new year kicked off...