Accredited diploma in coach training (ADCT)
Date & Time:23rd September - 1st October 2017, 9.30am - 5pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
Special offer available!
With coaching training we recognise that making the right choice is of paramount importance, as this may be a choice to develop yourself with a view to making a career change or even enhance what you offer already.
Learning is a wonderful and natural process and with appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable tuition, you will be able to notice how you can use your skills immediately through useful and imaginative exercises as well as coursework designed to grow you further. We believe that if the process is a fun one, knowledge will be far easier to develop and you will be wanting to put it into practice as soon as possible.
You may be curious about other techniques and approaches used in the field of personal development and at Thoughtitude we are able to give you an appreciation of developing your skills across a wide range of fields.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- Definitions and differences between coaching, mentoring and therapy.
- Coaching foundations.
- The benefits of coaching.
- Coaching principles.
- Coaching ethics, legal and professional guidelines.
- How to establish the coaching agreement.
- The coaching process.
- Own coaching approach.
- Coaching models.
- Coaching techniques.
- The coaching relationship – development and maintenance.
- How to establish goals and outcomes.
- The importance of language.
- The importance of listening.
- To communicate effectively.
- Structure and framework for coaching.
- Measurable outcomes.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Commercial arrangements.
- How to establish roles, responsibilities and boundaries.
- Client confidentiality.
- How to build rapport.
- Give and receive feedback.
- State management.
- Solution focused outcomes.
- How to broaden a client’s perception of an issue.
- How to design and build strategies.
- How to ask powerful questions.
- Reflective practice.
- Psychometrics in coaching.
- Coaching exercises.
- Face to face coaching.
- Group coaching.
- Telephone/Skype coaching.
- Setting up a coaching practice.
- Coaching issues.
- The importance of continuous professional development.
- The importance of coaching supervision.
What do i get from this course?
- Comprehensive coach training - accredited by the association for coaching.
- Two first class trainers.
- Extensive course manual.
- Practical informal assessments (no exams).
- Accredited diploma in coach training.
- Peer coaching.
- Individual coaching supervision.
- Group coaching supervision.
- All the skills to be a professional business or life coach.
- Individual and group feedback.
- Prism brain mapping profiling.
- Training in the beautiful Sussex countryside - 40 acres.
- Complete support during the whole process and after!
- Excellent training!
- An extra day training to be planned with the coaching group.
Contact June for more details 07876 578055 or email email@example.com
About the host
June O’Driscoll is a very experienced professional communicator with a huge wealth of knowledge developed over many years in large organisations. Previously a senior manager, a Financial/ Management Accountant with one such organisation. Her ability to coach & manage effectively, is something that makes her a very popular and sought after coach.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
You want to develop, engage and retain your staff, right?...
This month’s edition of our Student Series has been inspired by men - and the people...
Sometimes it can be hard to switch off after a hard day,...