7 Week Online 'Get the Confidence Factor & Learn The Art of Self-Assurance'
Cost:Limited Spaces £200 off if you book NOW
- Find an event in your area
Break free from the shackles of self-doubt, disappointments, and false starts and experience the life you were born to live.
Imagine having a blueprint to:
- Tackle challenges with ease.
- Court risk with more self-assurance.
- Say what you mean without being mean.
- Trust your decisions more.
- Have pride in your judgement and abilities.
- Effortlessly accomplish the things you have dreamed of doing.
- Say “no” without feeling guilty.
- Excel in your career.
- Deal with criticism, confrontation, anger, negativity confidently, effectively and positively.
- Constantly feel the best version of yourself you can possibly be.
Discover a powerful, proven three-step guide to increase self-confidence, build self-esteem and create self-assurance.
I’ll help you to pan out the action steps so you get more clarity on how to get from where you are to where you want to be so you can start making changes right away
This seven-week course is for you if:
- You lack the courage to ask directly for what you need.
- You are overwhelmed by a thousand and one tasks on your to do lists, but you struggle to say no to other people’s demands.
- You lack the confidence to respond effectively when someone irrationally criticises you.
This course is also for you if:
- You binge drink or over eat to mask how you feel about your imperfections.
- You waste precious time trying to be perfect rather than spending the time on real priorities.
- You compromise your values and integrity to avoid confrontation and then feel resentful.
- You feel guilty when you say “no” to requests or needs of others.
No matter what your situation is, the bottom line is: You want to let go of self –doubt in every area of your life but don’t know how to do it.
You are going to love the confident new you. During the seven weeks you will discover proven techniques and mind shifts including:
- How to overcome the ‘impostor syndrome’ of thinking you are not good enough.
- The magic of mindfulness and how it will transform your life.
- How to identify and eliminate the mental and emotional blocks that keep you from maximising your potential.
- How the nice girl/guy factor may be holding you back from achieving success.
- How to be effectively assertive without being aggressive.
- How to cultivate self –worth so you can stand up to difficult people.
- How to bring the principles of The Confidence Factor into your professional and personal life.
- How to find the confidence to be yourself and feel comfortable being authentic.
- How to release your people pleasing patterns.
- How to set and maintain boundaries.
- How to understand and manage your emotions.
- How to spot manipulative, passive aggressive people.
- How to develop a series of strategies for producing the results you desire.
- How to design the necessary roadmaps for following up on your decisions.
- And much more…
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EARLY-BIRD PRICE AND RECEIVE BONUS GIFTS FROM ANNIE ASHDOWN - PLUS TWO BONUS GIFTS FROM TWO OTHER HIGH PROFILE AUTHORS/COACHES IN USA AND UK.
COURSE STARTS MARCH 17 2015. LIMITED SPACES.
Allow yourself to dream bigger and move into worthiness!
About the host
Annie Ashdown has fast become regarded as the UK’s leading confidence expert. For the past 12 years she has been teaching the way to gain that all importance self-confidence and self-esteem. Annie is a speaker, hypnotherapist, intuitive and author of The Confidence Factor’ which hit ‘Top 10 Best Sellers’ in WHSmith.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
You want to develop, engage and retain your staff, right?...
This month’s edition of our Student Series has been inspired by men - and the people...
Sometimes it can be hard to switch off after a hard day,...