- About Us
Life Coach Directory was set up by a team who know how difficult it can be to find help and support when you truly need it. We understand how important it is to find the relevant information and have the resources to make a change.
Counselling Directory, our first website, launched back in 2005. We did this to promote the benefits of talking therapies and connect those in need with professional counsellors and psychotherapists. Our passion for providing information on the topic of mental health and in-depth counsellor profiles proved successful, giving our visitors the tools they need to find the right support for them.
A number of years down the line we decided to develop the same kind of service, but for life and business coaching. The type of guidance a life coach can provide in an individual’s private and professional life complemented our ideals and mission from Counselling Directory. Whether a person needs help with motivation, a way to improve their work/life balance, or would like to improve their leadership skills, life coaching covers all of the bases. Thus, Life Coach Directory was born.
We have worked closely with life coaches, business coaches and NLP practitioners to create a complete resource for anyone who is looking for information on life coaching or neuro-linguistic programming. On our directory we have a large number of coaches and practitioners, so we are sure that you will be able to find one that suits your situation.
If you’re not quite sure what coaching is, or are unsure if you’re ready to contact a coach - that’s fine. We know the process takes time and we would like you to know that our listed coaches are here for whenever you decide to make the move to contact them. In the meantime, please use our in-depth fact-sheets and expert articles if you would like to find out more information.
Wherever you are on your journey, know that change is possible. Happiness and well-being are possible. We know this from personal experience and from the experiences our visitors have shared with us. Everyone deserves happiness and this is what we wish for you.
Why choose us?
Coaching and NLP have grown in popularity over the years and while there is still some work to do to in raising awareness, more and more people are benefiting from this type of guidance and support.
We understand that knowing where to start when it comes to finding a coach or practitioner that you connect with can feel daunting. We hope we can help take you through these first steps, which is why we’ve included everything we wish we’d had access to when we were first looking for a coach, including:
- A nationwide database of qualified coaches and NLP practitioners.
- A Life Coach Directory policy. This means all professionals are checked to ensure they provide evidence of qualifications or membership with a professional body before they can be listed with us, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional.
- A detailed library of fact-sheets featuring useful information about how coaching might be able to help you.
- An FAQs section that looks to answer any questions you may have about coaching or NLP, including what to expect in a session and what different types of coaching are available.
- Member profiles - our members pack their profiles full of information including background, fees and even availability - helping you learn more about them before making contact.
- An advanced search tool, which allows you to filter your search according to your needs and location.
- A local events section where you can find workshops and courses about life coaching to further your learning.
- An expert articles section where our coaches and NLP practitioners impart their knowledge and experience about a variety of subjects.
Get in touch
Life Coach Directory would not exist without you, the individuals seeking seeking help and happiness, and the coaches and practitioners who share our dream of helping others. It is because of you that we feel it is so important to keep listening and acting upon the feedback we receive.
If you have something to say about the site, a suggestion to make or an experience to share – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
If you have any queries about how to use the website, please visit our Not sure where to start? section. If you would still like some guidance, fill out our contact form and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
Swamped with work? We feel your pain! Below are our top tips to increase...
We speak to positive psychology coach Tina Campbell to...
Be prepared for your next interview with these...