There will be many times when your family and friends will not look at an idea of yours in the same way. They will not see its potential or your vision and they will often try to pick it apart. When this kind of thing happens remember that there is no harm in trying. The satisfaction your hard work, determination and motivation will earn you is far more leveraged than sitting and idealising.
Here are just a couple of tips to help you feel inspired.
• Value what you are thinking and are about to do. Never undervalue your ideas as just another thought, they are all important.
• Visualise yourself doing what you want to do, if you want too build your own house then visualise yourself laying the bricks and mortar.
• Use people you look up too as inspiration and as an example.
• Give yourself little rewards for reaching even small targets, this way you will be happy with small accomplishments.
• If you try to partner yourself with friends and associates who are n the same wavelength as you then your goals will not seem so far away.
• Forgive and forget. If you have missed out on achieving your dream before just try to think of it as a learning curve, forgive yourself and others and begin a fresh page.